Pricing

Products and services

Services

Service Price Subscribe
Domain Name Management
Medium Value Domain - Yearly
25 EUR / domain
Per year
Contact us
Domain Name Management
Low Value Domain - Yearly
15 EUR / domain
Per year
Contact us
Email Management
Basic email account
4.19 EUR / account
Per month
Contact us
Marketing Strategy Consulting
Hourly consulting
147 EUR / hour
Per day
Contact us
Website Hosting
Low traffic or small website
15 EUR / website
Per month
Contact us
Website Maintenance
Standard maintenance
12 EUR / hour
Per month
Contact us
Digital Ad Management
Full plan
5.6% of generated ad revenue less ad expenses / ad account
Per month
Contact us

Example: A service that costs 12 EUR / hour and is billed once a month, means that if you use 2 hours of the service in the first week of a given month and another 2 hours during the last week of the same month, you'll be billed €12 * 4 hours, or €48, at the end of the month.

Digital Ad Management example: You spend 100 EUR in a given month on Facebook ads, bringing you 500 EUR in revenue. You will be billed (500 – 100) * 5.6%, or 22.40 EUR, at the end of the month.

Pricing is based per unit and units cannot be divided. As an example, website maintenance is charged by the hour. Replacing a picture might take 30 minutes, but you'll still be billed the hour. That's why its a good idea to consolidate your requests; if you send us two or three pictures to change, it's the same price as changing one.

Products

Service Price Subscribe
Website Development
Informational site
999 EUR / website
30% upfront, 70% upon completion
Contact us
Website Development
Site with blog
1,599 EUR / website
30% upfront, 70% upon completion
Contact us
Website Development
Site with e-commerce
1,999 EUR / website
30% upfront, 70% upon completion
Contact us
Website Development
Custom business logic
From 4,999 EUR / website
30% upfront, 70% upon completion
Contact us

Example: You pay 30% upfront for a website. During the development process, you close your business and no longer need a website. Development stops and you are not obliged to pay the remaining 70%.

Other factors may increase overall cost. For example, pricing above assumes support in only one language. Adding additional features is billed according to the Website Maintenance service.

Discounts

Eligibility Reduction Subscribe
Charities and non-profits 15% off forever Contact us
+1 year loyal customer 3% off forever Contact us
Referral discount 15 EUR off once Contact us

Contact us to find out if you are eligible for a discount on our products and services. Discounts only apply to products and services; one time charges, such as late payment collection fees, are not subject to discount.

Discounts are not cumulative. If you are eligible for multiple discounts, only the discount with the highest reduction applies.

Financing options

Product or service Option Contact
Website Development
All sites
6 months interest free
30% upfront, 70% over 5 months
Contact us
Website Development
Site with blog, e-commerce, or custom business logic
11 months at 5% interest
30% upfront, 70% over 10 months
Contact us

Example: You comission a website and opt in for the 11 month financing option. You pay 30% of the value of the website upfront, and development work starts. Over the next 10 months, you are billed 7% of the value of the website each month, so that after 11 months you have paid for the website in full. In addition, each payment of 7% has an interest charge of 5% (calculated from the 7%, not from the total value).

Contracts that are benefiting from financing plans can not be terminated mid-way, unless the contract stipulates otherwise.

Read more about the newly added financing options.